Date: 25-26 May 2010
Venue: Four Point by Sheraton Pudong, Shanghai, China
Why should you attend?
An intensive, “Accelerated learning” course that will enable you to gain Full International Certification as a Level 1 “Corporate and Executive Coach” over a short period of 2 days.
This programme will open the doors to Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), the world’s foremost communication tool and its applications in Leadership and Corporate Coaching. In addition you will gain an understanding of the expanded model of Neuro Semantics that has expanded and revolutionised leadership, performance coaching and executive evolution. These two models have revolutionised Leadership and Corporate Coaching and offers executives to create profound changes in their businesses.
This fast track program will provide the very latest know-how to develop your own leadership skills as well as the expertise to then coach and develop those within your sphere of influence.
Turning ‘Theory’ into ‘Practice’
This highly interactive course includes detailed case studies and measurable outcomes. Delegates will be encouraged to apply the Matrix to their real life situations and develop their leadership and corporate coaching abilities. Delegate will have every opportunity to actually experience “and” undertake change work within the programme. Each step of the way the skills are demonstrated and then practiced by participants so that they actually experience the changes in themselves first hand.
Key areas to be covered in the programme and documentation
· Sharpening your leadership skills through discovering a new world of corporate coaching and leadership
· Gaining instant rapport and becoming a master communicator
· Expanding your coaching & leadership style with powerful and persuasive language patterns
· Promoting effective leadership to achieve results
· Creating a platform of resources for sustainable high performance
· Implementing your coaching work within you own business environment
FOR MORE INFO, PLEASE CONTACT MS. LEE CHEW WAN
EMAIL: [email protected]